Statistics in the USA show that only one out of seven asthmatics goes to see a doctor regularly, and uses the prescribed medication.
Once the bronchial asthma attack occurs, spasm of muscles in the bronchial area is a very common reaction and very usual and unpleasant thing. Secretion increases and muscles tend to swell and a person should take the medicine or herbal remedy as soon as possible. Generally speaking, asthma treatments can be divided into a few categories: prevention medicines relieve medicines and emergency drugs.
In order to prevent a bronchial asthma attack, you must use the first category. Once the attack starts, the person is unable to take medication until it stops, and then, quickly, relievers should be taken. Emergency drugs are very strong and should be (as the name says) taken only in case of a very hard bronchial asthma attack or in case of an extreme medical emergency. When you visit your doctor it is very important to describe all your attack symptoms properly and in details. The doctor must know when these attacks occur and are there a substance or an action which is a trigger for these attacks (pet hair, dust, pollen etc, or gym class, fitness routine, dusting).
Diagnose is a very important part of the healing process. It leads to correct treatment and therapy and eventually, where possible to the complete curing.
Here is the list of 7 best home remedies for treating bronchial asthma.
- It is a perfect home remedy for treating bronchial asthma. It is the best cure for treating various illnesses, and this one is no excuse. You can either breathe in a jar of honey and inhale its sense, or take one teaspoon before going to bed each night.
2. Drumstick Leaves
- This is another home remedy, excellent for treating bronchial asthma. You can make a soup of drumstick leaves and eat it every day for great results.
- Lemon is considered one of the best home remedies for treating bronchial asthma. Its juice is full of vitamin C and it should be consumed mixed with water and honey, before each meal. This lemonade gives great results.
- You should take a teaspoon of ginger (fresh is the best) and mix it with some honey, and fenugreek decoction nikotinoff cena. It does wonders for asthmatic seizures. It is maybe even the best home remedy for treating bronchial asthma. You should take the drink you’ve made in the morning and in the evening.
- Boil some garlic in 30ml of milk. Drink it once or twice a day for great results. The taste is not spectacular, but it works, and that is the only thing that matters.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most effective natural home remedies for treating bronchial asthma. Mix one tablespoon of vinegar and mix it with water. Drink it twice a day, in the morning and before bed.
7. Vitamin B12
- B12 treats asthma very fast – instantly actually. Drink one pill each day and it will for sure help. It will also improve your energy level as well as mental activity.
Bronchial asthma symptoms
Bronchial asthma is a very common disease in the modern world. More than 22 million American have it, including 7 million children. If you want to find a cure for any disease, not only bronchial asthma, you first need to learn all about the symptoms you can expect notice and look for.
Here are a few most common bronchial asthma symptoms, almost every person with this disease has experienced at least once.
- First of all – shortness of breath; that is quite an understandable one. If you have difficulties inhaling air or notice shortness of breath out of the blue (and not connected to any physical exercise) that is the bronchial asthma symptom no.1.
- Next bronchial asthma symptom is a feeling described as tightness of chest. It is connected to the previous one, manifested as a difficulty breathing, and feels like your shirt is too tight around the neck.
- Excessive coughing is also a common bronchial asthma symptom. It often comes with the wheezing and it can come up very often, or on a regular basis, every time you go to the gym or something similar. Just try not to mix it with the regular cough when you have flu for instance.
Those are the most often seen bronchial asthma symptoms, and they can be enchanted by certain things like tobacco or smoke, cold or any kind of flu, any known allergens (pollen, animals/pets, dust etc), extreme temperature changes, strong perfumes and sprays/deodorants, air fresheners etc. If you by any chance experience any of these bronchial asthma symptoms, you should visit your doctor as soon as possible. These symptoms listed above should help you make a preliminary diagnose if they are frequent and strong. But that certainly doesn’t mean you should try to be your own doctor, because diseases like this one must be treated professionally and on time.